









The TV, Wii and computer are among the pictures because they are my favorite forms of entertainment. What I mean by that is whenever I get the chance, I will be entertaining myself with one of these things. Its what I do almost all of the time. I know what you're thinking, that last sentence was screaming that I am a nerd. I can assure that I'm not. I might be a bit of a tech fanatic, but I AM NOT A NERD! I just like technolgy and science. Out of the TV, computer and the Wii, the Wii is definitely my favorite. I mean what better place is there to play Mario games. THe computer is also a good source of entertainment for me because of youtube and battlefield 2. Sadly the computer is also the greatest source of homework assignments. But computer assignments are always better than handwritten ones, so I'm not complaining (though I wouldn't mind a bit less homework).
The Garfield comic and the books are there because I like reading a lot. I have to admit that I like comics more than regular books, but I think most people on earth would agree with that statement. Out of all the comics I would say that "Garfield" and "Calvin and Hobbes" are my favorite. I like those comics the most because of the all the crazy jokes that barely make sense. But still, books are great. Especially fantasy series like "Lord of the Rings", "Eragon", "Artemis Fowl", and of course "Harry Potter". Though adventure books are are also good, but I do always prefer a bit magic and mystery. No, I do NOT like the twilight series. I HATE romance stories. By the way, the vampires from twilight, they live in the woods, they don't like to kill, and they sparkle. Let's face it, they're fairies.
The field and the desert are there because I am also a big fan of nature and camping. When I still lived in the middle east I camped quite a lot. Everytime it was in the middle of nowhere. Everytime there was a remarkable adventure. I've seen quite alot of crazy things in the desert, like a bright pink lagoon, a jungle-like oasis, a patch of bright green rocks that look like grass from a distance, a beach with lots very small and very big red shells, and many other things. The field represents my trips to Europe and the crazy things I've done there. I've been to lots places there, lots and lots of them, I've been from the blue lagoon in Iceland, to the Parthenon in Greece, to Neu Schwanstein in Germany.
I added my backpack, because I use it almost all of the time. I use it when I go to school and I use it when I go on a holiday (which is quite frequently, almost once a month). I added a picture of one of my hiking shoes, because like my backpack I use it a lot. I wear them when I hike (obviously), but I also have to wear them to school because of my Achilles heel, which isn't standing quite the way it should be. I need the upper part of the shoe to keep it straight, something normal shoes sadly don't do. That's why I wear them almost all of the time.
The Lego brick is there, because I am a big Lego fan (I've been collecting it since I was 4). I still remember, my first Lego set. I got it for my fourth birthday. It was a police helicopter. That one little sparked my intertest in Lego and I have been collecting it ever since, and I still do.
There's a picture of my cat, because I love cats, especially my cat, which is kind of predictable. I've loved cats about since I was born. I naturally love them. I'm beginning to think that having cats around me all of the time is making me think like a cat. Why, because I have a big fear of dogs. The more energetic they are, the they scare me. What that that means is big, old dogs don't scare me that much, but puppies scare me to death.
There's a picture of my watch, because I'm the type of person who always wants to know what time it is. I just need to how much time I have to do something otherwise I simply can't function. It gives me something to stare at when I'm bored, and it lets me countdown 'till the end of boring classes.There's another reason why it represents me. I'm rarely seen without it.
That was it. Unless I am very well mistaken I have just explained to you why all the objects represent me. Now my job done (for now).
Your voice is funny! Yes, this was a dash through your bag. I would have liked a slowing down in some places, to expand on what were all great ideas, but rather listed. The personal stories behind these items are what brings them to life. I missed these in this piece of writing. Take a look at what some of your peers did with this piece.
ReplyDelete