Theme Notebook

Monday, February 7, 2011

My Learning Profile

  1. I learn best when I focus on the big picture instead of focusing on every little detail. I need always need something to do, because I get bored easily, and if I get bored everything shuts down until I do something again, and my warms up again. I learn better when I fidget, because otherwise it is imposible for me to focus.
  2. I need to start work by imagining the end product first and not start with instructions. Once I have an image of the end product in my head I need to intuitively do what seems right. I need to focus more on the details, because I might have a great idea in my head, but not a lot of details, but without the details, the rest of the world may not understand what I m talking about.
  3. The strategies that would help me in my learning: learning to live and work with details, and the linear aspects of things, Brain Gym (lazy 8s and the cross crawl), cross-lateral hand and foot play, walking, and player soccer.
  4. I would like my teacher to know this about me: I get distracted easily by talking. Other things like people tapping don't distract me.

No comments:

Post a Comment